After the launch of Jio Phone, many telecom operators are trying to compete with Jio Phone. Airtel partnered with Karbonn and launched Airtel Karbonn A40 smartphone. BSNL tied up with Micromax, and they are going to launch their feature 4G phone which will be known as Micromax Bharat 1. BSNL announced that have special plans for this feature phone. Let’s scroll below for the details of this phone and the plans related to it.
SPECIFICATIONS OF MICROMAX BHARAT 1
2.40-inch with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.
4GB internal with no expandable ability.
2.4MP back camera and 0.3MP front camera.
NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY
- Dual SIM(GSM+GSM),
- Supports 3G and 4G(Band 40 which is used by some LTE networks in India are supported).
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY FOR MICROMAX BHARAT 1
The cost of the phone is Rs.1,999, and you can buy the feature phone from 20 October 2017 onwards.
PLAN DETAILS BSNL IS OFFERING FOR MICROMAX BHARAT 1
BSNL announced a little budget plan, especially for Micromax Bharat 1 users. Details of the plan are as follows-
- The price of the plan is Rs.97 only.
- A total of 5GB high speed 2G/3G data will be given in which after full consume the speed will be reduced to 80kbps. BSNL said that the speed depends on the 2G/3G network availability. Moreover, Jio is offering unlimited data for Jio Phone users whereas BSNL is offering limited data for Micromax Bharat 1 users.
- The plan has a validity of 28 days.
- BSNL is offering 10 SMS for 28 days which is a lot less.
- Lastly but a unique thing of this plan. You can make unlimited calls for 28 days. There is no restriction in calls.
HOW TO RECHARGE BSNL 97 PLAN
- You can recharge the 97 plan with the help if Mobikwik, PayTM, BSNL retailer store, etc.
- Just enter your BSNL number in your desired app and choose operator, circle and enter the amount of Rs.97.
- Pay the amount via Credit/Debit card, Wallet, etc.
- Enjoy Unlimited calls along with 5GB 2G/3G data. 🙂
That’s all for the Micromax Bharat 1. Feel free to comment below. Thank you. Have a Happy and Safe Diwali 🙂